A Long Day of Learning = A Night of Comfy Relaxation
Reserving a room in the Super Seminar room block is an important way to support CSEA and ultimately keep overall meeting costs as low as possible. To ensure you receive Super Seminar discounted rates, room reservations must be made using only the online link or toll-free number provided below.
Ways to make hotel reservations
The group cut-off date for reservations is Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 12:00 midnight, PST, or until the room block sells out, whichever is first. After this, rooms and rates are based on availability.
Call 1-800-648-5080, group code: CSE19
Group room rates (exclusive of tax and other charges*)
1) **SOLD OUT**Summit King/Queen Rooms: $95/night**SOLD OUT**
2) Grand King/Queen at the A Rooms $115/night
*Rates are for single/double occupancy. All rooms are subject to 13% Washoe County room tax and a daily $2 tourism surcharge fee. Additionally, there is a $20 daily resort fee (plus tax), which includes unlimited use of the swimming pool (seasonal) and fitness center, in room wireless Internet and local calls, two (2) bottles of water per day in room, round trip transportation to and from Reno Tahoe International Airport via shuttle, and self and valet parking.
Guestroom terms and conditions
1) Early departure: in the event a guest check's out prior to the reserved check-out date, you will be charged an early check-out fee of $50. Guests wishing to avoid this fee should advise the hotel at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay.
2) Cancellations: Any reservation not cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged in the form of first night's room and tax to the guest.
3) Deposit: Upon check-in each guest's credit card will be pre-authorized in the amount of $50 per night for incidentals. This is a hold only, which means those funds are not being charged, but that the funds won't be available to the guest. The guest's card will not be charged unless guest elects to use that card to pay for incidental charges or the room.
Check-in time is 3:00 pm; check-out time is 11:00 am
**Housing Alert** Please be aware that CSEA does NOT work with any housing vendors for Super Seminar, and cannot guarantee the reputability of any outside booking agencies. If you receive solicitations from any vendors identifying themselves as such or as being in any way connected with CSEA – please note that they are NOT authorized to sell housing for Super Seminar. This can seriously undermine your Society’s ability to fulfill its obligation to the host hotel and may result in increased seminar pricing in the future. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you receive this type of solicitation.