Code of Conduct
CSEA and Super Seminar, hereinafter referred to as the Event Organizers, are dedicated to providing a safe, respectful, comfortable, and harassment-free environment for all event participants, whether at an in person or virtual (online) event. Super Seminar will be free of discrimination or harassment based on any protected characteristic, including race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age, political affiliation, or status as a special disabled veteran or other veteran. By participating in Super Seminar, you agree to be bound by this Code of Conduct.
Event Organizers expect that all participants, including attendees, speakers, exhibitors, organizers, volunteers, and guests, will conform to the following Code of Conduct.
The Event Organizers are committed to the free expression of ideas in a respectful and professional manner. Participants will not engage in unacceptable behavior, whether in-person or virtually (online), which includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal, physical or visual conduct toward another participant or participants which is unsolicited and unwelcome and creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive environment.
- Sexualized language or images in public spaces, including presentations and exhibitor materials.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Physical, verbal, or written, abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by event management, in their sole discretion.
- Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
- Any lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Possessing any illegal substance or item. The Event Organizers do not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances or items anywhere in the event venues.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Any other illegal activity.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
If a participant engages in any behavior that Event Organizers reasonably believe to violate this policy, Event Organizers may take any actions they deem necessary to keep the event a safe and comfortable environment for all other participants. This may include, among other things, expelling the offender from Super Seminar with no warning or refund, and disciplinary action against the offending person by CSEA.
By participating in this event, you agree to adhere to this Code of Conduct. If you violate it, you may be expelled from the event without refund, at the discretion of the Event Organizers and the Event Organizers may take such other action as it deems appropriate.
If someone engages in harassing or otherwise unacceptable behavior and it causes you or anyone else to feel unsafe or uncomfortable during this event, please report the circumstances as soon as possible, so that effective, appropriate action can be taken.
You can make a personal report by emailing us at email@example.com. You will be given resources to assist in formally filing a report.
CSEA and Super Seminar may revise this Code of Conduct at any time. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to CSEA’s rights, all of which it expressly reserves.
Photography & Recording Disclosure: By participating in Super Seminar, you grant the California Society of Enrolled Agents (CSEA) and its employees, agents and assigns the right to use your name, photograph, voice, or other likeness for business purposes. In the event that we individually and specifically interview you, film you and record your words, CSEA will seek your express permission to use corresponding footage. All photographs, recordings and quotes shall become the property of CSEA and may be displayed, distributed or used by CSEA for any purpose, and in any media, whether print, electronic or on the CSEA website, and without payment of any royalty to you.